Monday, March 19, 2012

A Star Table Runner.

Is table runner two words or one? I finished this on the weekend. This is a detail of the back. I made one extra star for the back.

I added some extra stips and a fat quarter of a print in the same range. It measures 15 x 46 inches.

On the table in action. Can you spot the fault? No? Good, cause I'm not telling you!

The flat againt the door shot. Still not seeing that fault? Good! Next photo....

Just a simple stipple all over, easy, effective and fast quilting. This one is a "just because" present for a friend up here who has helped up recently with some teaching stuff for Grace. She is in her late 50's, the more subdued colour scheme will suit her house. You know what I mean!

2 comments:

Cindy Sharp said...

It looks great to me.

Meredith said...

Love it. Great work Helen.
Mx