Saturday, March 24, 2012

March Block Obligations Dusted!

I am finding I don't get much time to sew in the week. But I can stand at the sewing desk and cut. So this week I cut all these 2.5 inch squares for Ad's block for her round of the EB 2012 Quilting Bee. She requested Granny Squares.

They came together very quickly. It's going to look great when they are all put back together.

I also whipped up these two blocks for Karen. She wanted double four patch blocks for her 10 year old son. I dusted off the small seletion of brown, cream and black to sew these. Hope she likes them!

1 comment:

Quiet Quilter said...

I love the layout of your first blocks! I have some fabric that would lend itself very well with it. See todays' post on my blog...

http://onemorequilt.blogspot.com/2012/03/progress-in-fact-and-in-mind.html

Talk about great timing! Thanks for sharing and please may I use the layout....