Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wonky House Ephinay.

I had an epiphany earlier this week. I don't want to quilt this quilt. I don't want to kneel on the floor for a few hours and sandwich it. I don't want to wrestle with it under the machine and quilt it. Even though I have Mum's lovely wide necked machine. I finished this back a few weeks ago and I am all ready to start just lacking the drive. And then it hit me. Get someone else to quilt it Helen! Send it away!! Usually I love the quilting bit but for this one, its filling me with dread! So I am posting it off tomorrow to this lady here. Yahhh! It feels good to have come to that conclusion.

5 comments:

Clare said...

I have moments like that. Once I've made the deicsion not to touch it I'm then in limbo land. No long armers round here!

Love the backing.

AJ said...

Great idea Helen...you'll be happy with it I'm sure! How lovely that will be to get in the mail!!

Poppyprint said...

You have my full support. I bet you won't be sorry! Fantastic backing, btw.

carol said...

You're going to love it even more when you get it back. I have all my bigger quilts long arm quilted. If I got on the floor to sandwich, I'd probably never get up again.

Lily Mulholland said...

What a great idea, Helen :)