Friday, September 08, 2006

Spilt Cheerios...

Milly spilt her Cheerio's over this runner this morning so I had to wash it and am amazed at how bright it has come up! I made it ohhhhh, trying to remember, last year sometime? The year before that maybe? From a pattern out of one of my Patchwork mags. Love the colours and it was my first go at prarie points!

Anyway I have done absolutely no sewing today despite it being a Friday and the girls are in FDC all day. Been shopping and visiting Nan. *sigh* there is always tomorrow.

3 comments:

Cass said...

Helen, that runner is great. See kids spilling things can work out ok LOL

Natalie said...

I love the runner Helen, it's so bright and funky!

jill said...

Now I want a runner like that too! I never do brights for myself but I love them when I see them. Hmm, might have to fix that next trip to the quilt shop.

So happy to see you came back to my blog. I love hearing from like-minded people. ;o)