Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Monday's Mail.

How lucky am I? Two squishy parcels in yesterday's mail.

These fat quarters from Melanie to add to my stash for my round robin quilt. She was very thoughtful to add some quilting needles, never have enough of those! Thanks Melanie.

And these goodies from AJ. Not 1 but 5 new blades! Wohooo! Some scraps for Milly's quilt and some Soiree charm squares and a yard of the Soiree stripes for binding. I'll just have to make a Chinese Coin quilt now! Thanks AJ, a lovely parcel indeed.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Helen, Therre was also two really nice coconut buttons in the parcel. I hope you haven't thrown the fabric around and lost them!

Cass said...

It's so nice to get lovely mail

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge said...

You must love your postman as much as I love mine! Parcels in the mail are a lot like Christmas... Lucky you!

AJ said...

:)