Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WIP Wednesday - Week 23 - Handsewing.

Lots of hand sewing going on it in this house at the moment. The weather is getting colder, we had 18 degrees celsius today! That is chilly enough for me! I'm finally sewing down the label for Sarah's quilt as part of the KQI Swap. Will hopefully be in the mail by the end of the week.

And I am doingthe binding on my Candy Stripes quilt. That should hopefully be in the mail by the end of the week as well. Notice how my needle is bent? I somehow poke it through so hard it has bent a bit. Cheap needle = thin metal I suppose.....

3 comments:

Sue said...

Well don't visit me you big sooky la la! We had a massive top of 10 today!!!

AJ said...

Lots of hand sewing here to Helen!

Xena said...

Can't wait to see the finished products. It only gets to 7 here at the moment.