Sunday, November 26, 2006

OT - Girls Santa photo!


Well I know, a bit crazy as its not even December yet, but I have had the girls Santa photo taken already! After the disaster last year where Grace just screamed in the car park and Milly wailed on his knee, thought I'd get in early this year. So we have been talking up Santa in our house and yesterday before I started work, thought we'd go visit the jolly man. We were the first ones in the que, he wasn't even there! But shortly arrived walking up the mall, came over to where we were waiting, asked the girls names, said hello to them and bit of chit chat. He then went and sat down on his chair and we approached, Milly has a bit unsure, clung to my leg but Grace suprised me by being as bold as anything and saying "We'd like a fish tank thanks Santa with finding Nemo in it!" They had little showbags with lots of advertising material in it but one little chocolate which they are holding. So that is the reason I got a photo where they aren't crying!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That looks great Novy! Well done on sewing big girls clothes!

Andrea said...

Oops, I had too many blogs open, sorry Helen.
Your girls look lovely, well done on getting it to work this year. I think I pretty much know for sure that Ellyse won't go there this year, I will try though.

Anonymous said...

Helen, they look beautiful. Last year was the first year Charlotte was interested in having a Santa photo and seems ok with it for this year. Luckily Lucy will be too young to get it and fngers crossed should be ok.

Unknown said...

Ahhh, there is nothing like chocolate to make the kiddies smile :) I am not too hopeful for a Santa pic this year as Lottie has decided that Santa is on par with a scary demon and wails every time we walk past. Your girls look gorgeous.