Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy 2nd birthday Matilda!


Here she is! My baby is two today! I did a search of EB to find her birth story here. I always read it and get teary, even after writing it nearly 2 years ago.

Today we have spent at home. Had Nanny Chook, Grandad, Nanny Biscuit, Nanny and Poppy, Uncle Justin and Catie Rose over for morning tea. Aunty Ad and Oliver and Stu are due after school for more presents, cup cakes and twistees.

*sigh* where did those two years go? If someone said to me, do you want to live them again, exactly the same? I'd say yes in a flash. Happy Birthday Milly. Mummy loves you very much.

7 comments:

AJ said...

Happy Birthday Milly...I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Little Munchkins said...

Happy Birthday Milly! Lovely dress you are wearing :)

Cass said...

Happy Birthday Milly. I read your story and your post Helen and have tears in my eyes. Luckily Jeff has the lights dimmed or he would be wondering what was going on.

Marie said...

Happy birthday to Milly

Unknown said...

Happy birthday sweet Milly! It all goes too fast doesn't it Helen. The birth story was a lovely read.

Kylie said...

Happy Birthday Milly, Thanks Helen for the link to the birth story. Very familiar to my experience of C-section but my hubby was standing there taking 100+ photos and I think he would have prefered to be on the other side of the screan in the thick of it. I know what it feels like to not hold bubs and bf them straight away - I didn't get to BF Amelia for 15 days - maybe I should sit and write my expereinces down - so I dont forget them.

Thanks Again
Kylie

Helen said...

Thanks girls for Milly's birthday wishes. :) Glad you liked her birth story, seemed like such awhile ago too.... Kylie, you'll have to write yours and Cass, with #2 not too far away for you, would love to hear about both of your C experiences.