Monday, May 08, 2017

17 in 2017 - Tablerunner #3 finished!


I finished the binding on Tablerunner #3. This one measures 13.5 inches wide and 36 inches long.


I really wanted the dark red for the binding but I only had enough to make the binding 2 inches rather than the usual 2.5. Wow, what a difference that 0.5 made to my fingers when I was sewing the binding down. It was tough getting my needle through all that extra layers. It wasn't as smooth sewing as usual.


This is the backing. Think I like it as much as the front!


These photos were taken in the entrance hall of the house. Another suitable place to take finished photos. Well, 3 runners down, binding on one and another one WIP. So that is 5 in 5 months, 12 to go! Get sewing Helen!

2 comments:

ruthsplace said...

Looks wonderful and your quilting is amazing.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love both sides of that one, AND the quilting. Beautiful!