Saturday, February 06, 2016

WIP Wednesday #2 - You have to have a list!

I took these photos on Wednesday but am blogging a WIP Wednesday post on a Saturday, does it matter? suppose not, I am still aiming to blog. I have a paper, write in with a pen diary. I have an iphone too like half the world but I can't get the hang of entering all my stuff in the calendar on there, so I carry around an A5 sized diary to write things in. I like it because I then get the satisfaction of crossing things out when I have completed them! I am writing in go to the gym and quilting so I will actually do it. So far it is working but I get much more done in the holiday rather than this week when we all went back to school. I have managed to unpick all the puckered areas of the quilt, now to just carefully quilt those areas again. Hopefully next weeks WIP will be an actual finished quilt!

2 comments:

ruthsplace said...

Love the sneak peak of your WIP. After an abysmal year blogging last year this year I've started writing a few posts on the weekend and the publishing them during the week in an attempt to be regular.

AJ said...

Yeah for crossing things off lists!