Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tablerunner Finished!

Thanks for the welcome back girls. Nice to know I was a little bit missed. I finished something last night, gee it has been awhile since I wrote that! This runner that had accuracy issues last seen here, all I had to do was join up the binding and sew it down which was completed last night while watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

This runner is a gift, all I have to do now is sew the label on but I couldn't resist putting it on the table with our gingerbread house.

I have never made a gingerbread house before and will confess I didn't actually make the house, just assembled it and decorated it. Looks almost too good to eat!

With Grace's help. The spearmint leaves on top where her idea!

9 comments:

rachelmp said...

Looks great!

Cass said...

The house and the runner look great. I must confess I bought our hosue ready made this year

MARIA CRISTINA said...

Maravilloso!!!
Feliz Navidad!!!

carol said...

Looks like your honey is just as talented as her mother!!

Barb said...

fun runner and great ginerbread house too

Poppyprint said...

House are runner are a gorgeous pair! Love those triangles on the creamy white background!!

Quiet Quilter said...

Love the table runner....It changed my mind...I was going to do a strip runner for Christmas, now I'm going to copy your idea...
thanks..

and such a lovely memory you are creating with your gingerbread house!

Jan said...

Love that table runner and the gingerbread house looks yummy. My girls really wanted to make one this year and they are 24 and 25.

Sarah Craig said...

That is a beautiful table runner!! And the house looks yummy....