Wednesday, April 07, 2010

WIP Wednesday - Stacked Coins Quilt Finished.

After all those adventures it was so nice to sit on the couch and finish some hand sewing. I finished the binding for this Stacked Coins baby quilt. I'm happy with it, lets hope its a girl!

The back. Using up some more from the stash.

Detail of the stippling. White on white, 100% cotton, no breaking thread here!

And now I have these two labels to sew down and then mail to their new owners. And then to turn my attention back to my swap with Lynne. I need add sashing and then sandwich it. Getting there!

8 comments:

Meredith said...

Very spring. The label is a nice touch. It is nice to hand sew down binding.I agree.

antique quilter said...

great quilt and well I love the label
nice to have special labels.
kathie

Unknown said...

Beautiful finish! I also love to do the hand sewing of the binding. I find it quite relaxing.

Millie said...

Lovely quilts, lovely labels!

Poppyprint said...

Fantastic labels!!!

Selina said...

Beautiful, I hope it's a girl!

Kate said...

I love stacked coin quilts. I've never made one but its on my to do list. Your stippling is great!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

beautiful quilt!!