Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grace has Graduated!

We had the big class graduation and concert yesterday afternoon. Seems like only yesterday that I was posting here when she started school! She got a lovely report, is doing very well in all the important areas of literacy and numeracy skills but the comment that made me smile was "she is a cheerful girl with a great sense of fun. It has been a pleasure to teach Grace. She always greets me with a smile and a tale to tell."

Congratulations Gracie, bring on year 1 in February 2009!!

PS - No WIP Wednesday as I haven't done any sewing all week. Wahhhhhhhh!

7 comments:

Shari said...

What a gorgeous girl! Congratulations to Grace!

antique quilter said...

what an adorable smile!!!!
enjoy these years they grow up so fast.
Kathie

Emma said...

Well done, Grace! Is this your first missed WIP Wed of the year?

Cass said...

Haven't they grown up so quickly this year Helen. Well done Miss Grace

AJ said...

Yeah Gracie!! Watch out big school here she comes!

I think Grace is a wonderful WIP!! :P

jacquie said...

well good for her. what a SMILE!

tigerfilly said...

Oh my goodness what a grin LOL! Well done to Grace.