Monday, May 12, 2008

Chaletgirl's quilt is up!

Look what I did over the weekend, I hung up Chaletgirl's stunning dolls quilt I recently recieved in the flickr dolls quilt swap. It looks just fantastic against the pink walls, fits in perfectly.


I've hung it with a peice of dowel and some little sticky hook thingys. Very technical term there! It felt really strange sewing the sleeves on the back though, how can I explain it, like I was ruining all Sheridan's lovely work! But at least its on the back and noone else can see it. Its just a lovely little quilt, I can't believe I was the lucky duck to score it, thanks again Sheridan!

6 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

What a great room and a wonderful bunch of quilts. gorgeous.

AJ said...

That looks Great!!

brazen's crafts said...

what a gorgeous gorgeous room!

Anonymous said...

My absolute pleasure! It's wonderful to see it up there on the wall, I am so glad that it fits in.

And you're crazy about worrying about sewing on the sleeves - it's the back!!! My backs never have lovely work on them!

You are very kind, and again, it was my pleasure!

susan said...

chaletgirls quilt looks perfect on your wall. lucky you

Anonymous said...

Love the room!!!