Friday, April 04, 2008

Yesterdays Mail.

You know those days when you just get lovely mail? Yesterday was one of them! When I got home from some lunchtime chores at the shops with Milly, I found a parcel under my doormat all the way from America, this lovely selection from Fashionable Fabrics. A big thumbs up for lovely personal service, fast and cheap postage and great prices. Unlike here where I ended up cancelling my order cause of strange emails asking to confirm my CC details.

So 2 yards of the Valori Wells Sole print so I can finish AJ's mystery quilt. 2 yards of the softest cotton ever from Prints Charming just because it was a great price. And 2 packs of this sweet "Blossoms" Moda charms. These are just beautiful! I could bare to undo the pack for a photo of all the yummy prints.

Then that afternoon I got this pincushion delivered! Ad and Cate made me this pincushion! Its a tower! Milly gives it that pat of approval. I need to get more pins to fill it. Its very noice though, and now I have two pincushions so I can stop carrying it from the ironing board to the machine, one in each spot. Thanks Ad! She is having a giveaway for some very similar on her blog, I think she'd drawing them later tonight! Check out here! Good luck!

5 comments:

AJ said...

lovely fabric....i'm off to spend some money now!!! YEAH!!

Emma said...

YUM! All of it!

Lily Mulholland said...

Oh yes I love receiving mail like that! My snap press arrived yesterday :)

And what gorgeous fabrics! Any plans? Love the pincushion too!

Cylie said...

Love love love the prints charming one!!!

Ruth said...

There's nothing better than packages in the post - even if you are expecting them. I love the fabric, esp the Blossom's one.