Wednesday, August 22, 2007

WIP Wednesday - Week 32 - Progress on Caitlin's quilt.



Work In Progress Wednesday, again! Nice to have it back this week on the proper day, last week on a Thursday was just weird. Wednesdays are lovely as I get to see Baby Caitlin as she is known in this house and have a lovely cuddle, she is now 9 weeks old and at that cute baby stage, makes you want to have another!

Okay, quilting chit chat! I have blanket stitched the A, L, N and T. The rest are still sitting on the ironing board! There are a total of 54 blocks, minus 7 that make up her name so that is 47. I thought I was doing well as I have done 24 but then I stopped to do the maths and realized I have 23 to go! So only half way there! I'm going to run out of design wall!

I have been bold too, and dipped into my squares recieved from the recent EB Quilters 3.5 inch square swap. At first I just took 1, now the tally is up too 8!! They are supposed to be for another dissappearing 9 patch block quilt! I just want to use them now!!

3 comments:

AJ said...

Yes Helen have another!! LOL

You're quilts are alwyas so beautiful!! Cailtin will love it!!

Hope my squares arrive soon to stop you using the swap ones!! I might have to send you some more!

Libby said...

The quilt is so lovely - if it's as cute as the baby then the baby must be a delight ;-)

Sahra said...

I just love your quilts Helen!