Tuesday, May 22, 2007

An Alien!

Have been doing some hand sewing in the evenings. Working on this hanger for Hugo, a dear friends son who is nearly two months old. Going to put it away for part of his Christmas package. It is so cute! I have finished the quilting of it, I used wadding instead of pellon so it looks puffier than usual. I have sewn on the binding by machine and just have to hand sew that in place and the hanging tabs as well, that will keep me busy for a few more nights. I'll post a finished picture then but just thought this little alien was too cute not to share!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Alien Helen... how bout you sew something to represent the endless love you have for your Husband!!!!!

Andrea said...

HA HA to the previous comment! Very cute little alien Helen, now let's think of what would best represent Daz???

Suzanne Earley said...

Cute alien!

atet said...

Oooh, love that alien. So cute!

Natalie said...

Oh the alien is just adorable!!

Cass said...

Cute alien Helen. Daz maybe that represents you LOL

Helen said...

That is one cute alien.

Little Munchkins said...

LOL at Daz! Come on Helen, take up his challenge. I would love to see what you sew.

Back to the alien, very cute! Can't wait to see the finished product. I need to re-cover some hangers, so go on, inspire me :)

Kylie said...

oh - cute alian! You are so organised starting on Christmas things already - i am still trying to finish Mothers Day things (BLUSH!)