Sunday, December 03, 2006

More US co op fabric.


*sigh* Had the most lovely suprise in my mail box after coming home from work on Friday. Well not really a suprise as I knew it was coming, but it only took 8 days to arrive, how fantastic is that?! A parcel with 3 yards of fabric from the latest co op. Both Timeless Treasure fabrics, I love their designs. The photo of the green spotty doesn't do it justice though, its lovley. Now just to find some time to sew. Would like to make Grace some more twirly skirts now the weather is hotter.

Have wondered too why I haven't had any comments lately, the lovely Andrea let me know I had some weird members only setting message popping up. So I think I have fixed that! Please post a comment so I know I have! LOL

6 comments:

Belinda said...

Ahh, I don't need my 'password for your blog Helen.
So here I am able to comment!!
Those fabrics are just lovely.

Helen said...

Awwww, thanks Belinda! Your a sweetie! :)

Anonymous said...

Helen , those fabrics are beautiful. Can't wait to see what you make.

Anonymous said...

Good buy Helen...does the post cost much?? What sites do you use? I have those Christmas Tree skirt patterns if you want them!

Unknown said...

I love that green spotty Helen. It looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! You've got some lovely fabrics there.