Friday, July 28, 2006

My first post!

Well, after thinking about starting a blog, I have bit the bullet and decided to do one.

I do a bit of quilting at home when I'm not running around being a Mum to a 3 year old and a 21 month old. Sometimes I do both! I'm hoping that by starting a blog about my work it will inspire me to do more.


This is what I am working on at the moment. Its a quilt for a friend who had a baby girl back in May. Better get cracking! I'm going to add a boarder of purple 2.5 inch squares from the material below which is what the stars are made from.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work helen.
And don't worry, my baby gifts are always overdue. And I am sure when your friend sees the beautiful quilt you have made she will realise it was worth the wait.
Happy blogging :)

brazen's crafts said...

that's gorgeous! can i be your friend too???? ;o) lol

Helen said...

Ingrid and Brazen! My EB blogging buddies! :) Thanks for your comments girls. The friend I'm making it for is actually an EB buddy too. Thats why I haven't posted my blog link in my sig yet. Want to post it first, as in snail mail post. Anyway, may the blog be with you both! LOL

brazen's crafts said...

just had to track down who was first to comment on your blog :D please to say i was a close second! and glad ingrid was the first!!

i miss hanging out in the sewing group with you guys, but am sooooo out of the sewing game now :(

congrats again!
xxx