Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Day 7 of Blogtoberfest - Starting the EBDQS#3.

Well it is time I started on my dolls quilt for the 3rd annual EBDQS. I'll admit I have been putting off starting as I haven't been inspired. A little burnt out from the flickr DQS#7 maybe? My partner wants an actual dolls quilt too..... I'd prefer my dolls quilts on the wall to be admired as little fabric masterpieces. Don't you?

I have altered the colours in photoshop, not to give anything away. Although I kinda like the aqua and green combo.

6 comments:

Emma said...

I prefer to make wallhangings, too. Same reason! And given I have a fair bit of that fabric, I think I've an idea of what colours you're using ;)

Dani said...

If it makes you feel any better, if I recieved a quilt from you there is no way the kids would get their grotty little hands near it :p LOL

Jenny said...

I love Henna Garden ... makes any quilt fantastic in my book!

wishes, true and kind said...

Aren't you clever, altering the photo. Photoshop is on my list of things to learn.

And your quilts are definitely wall-worthy!

AJ said...

I liking the green and aqua Helen!!

thehummingcat said...

I got excited then thinking there was a new aqua I never had!