Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 13 of Blogtoberfest - Back to School!

It seems like day one of term one was only yesterday and now here we are on day one of term four! The school year has zoomed by! This is my last term of Matilda in two full days, next February she will be in full time school. Mixed feelings there, happy for her as she loves school and is a bright little spark, sad cause all my babies will be at school. Growing up to fast.

Matilda took a drawing for her teacher this morning. Grace took a mantis she found on the weekend, its in the tupperware container she is holding. She named him Max. Max the Mantis, of course. That white long bit at the end? Thats his skin shedding! Ewwww!

5 comments:

AJ said...

Bet the teachers were glad to see them....drawing, mastis and the girls!

The year is zooming along...soon it will be Christmas!

AJ said...

opps...i meant mantis!!

Donna said...

Oh, Helen, if you think YOUR babies are growing up fast, look at my blog and see my baby! I'm feeling old! Your little ones are adorable.

wishes, true and kind said...

Those girls look ready for anything!

Shari said...

I had so much fun with my girls when they were that age! It goes way to fast...