Friday, October 02, 2009

Day 2 of Blogtoberfest - Fabric mail!

Well this beats the electricity bill that arrived yesterday! A fat parcel was waiting me on the doorstep when I got home from a leisurely Mothers Group morning tea/lunch. I was excitied as I thought it was my order from equilter but no, it was my other fabric order! I only have two coming at the moment, truely!

A few weeks ago I saw on Red Pepper Quilts blog that she got some of Denyse Schmidt's Katie Jump Rope range for a fantastic price at The Fabric Bee's Shop on Etsy. So I exercised my credit card and the great rate of the Aussie dollar verses the US dollar. A yard of each and half a yard of the brown and yellow. Lynette was lovely, she did a custom order for me so I could fit as much as possible in a satchel. I'm a happy shopper!

These are some fat quarters are from a range called Crazy Moon Dust by B. Stillwell. I do like a good swirl on fabric. Now just awaiting that order from equilter..... it was ordered, paid and posted a week before this order, hope it's not lost.

6 comments:

Shari said...

No way am I going to keep up with a post a day from anyone! Yikes! Good on you for trying...

Just love your fabrics - perfect for the approaching summer (next week I believe...)

And well done to Grace for such lovely photos - a budding artist with a good eye...

Off to the last day of the Show tomorrow so must start applying my sunscreen now (ha ha)...

Cheers

Selina said...

Ooh I love that fabric! Must not click on the link.

Emma said...

I find that my eQuilter orders do tend to take several days longer than most. And in all the orders I've made, nothing has ever gone missing. So don't worry!

Cristin said...

Katie Jump Rope seems to be hot all of a sudden! I bought this stack on Etsy a few weeks ago - such a great deal! LOVE IT!
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=19525247

Lily Mulholland said...

Nice haul there Helen. Bet you have plans for it all, hey? Equilter orders sometimes take a while. Maybe it's all that finding in the millions of bolts they've got? LOL

Cass said...

OK so why did you not pass this little bit of information over to me. Great fabrics.