Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 17 of Blogtoberfest - EBDQS#3 Finished.

I finished the binding on my dolls quilt for the EBDQS#3 today. I'm pleased with the quilting, glad I took the plunge and did the flowers instead of just straight stitch.

It's on the bigger side of a dolls quilt, 25 inches square. But seeing as though it is being used for an actual dolls quilt I thought it would be good to be a little larger so they could wrap their doll in the quilt.

Another close up. Just have to do the label then in the mail. And this will be the last swap for the year!

9 comments:

Nic Wood said...

it is absolutely gorgeous - Im sure your swap partner will be thrilled!

AJ said...

Lovely Helen...the flowers work perfectly!!

Anonymous said...

O M G, this is gorgeous, SOOOOOO gorgeous!!!!!

-Tina

wishes, true and kind said...

Great job with the quilting!!! I really like the flowers with the square shapes in the quilt pattern. Very nice!

Becky said...

How lovely! The flowers in the quilting came out very well!

Mark said...

Beautiful! Love the pink and red together!

Natalie said...

Wow Helen, this is just a gorgeous quilt. The colours are so pretty and I love the flower quilting. You have one very lucky recipient!

Cass said...

OMG that is fantastic.

Lily Mulholland said...

It's very cute! I love the texture the flower quilting has created as well. Woot!