Friday, June 20, 2008

Rainbow Wonky Geese Ready to go!

I have pulled out the colours for my rainbow wonky flying geese. Nice and bright as one would expect! But rainbow's are bright aren't they? I have added 4 more geese onto the chain, made it a bit longer as I couldn't condense the rainbow into 12 colours like the other one I did with the yellows to reds. There are 4 in each pile, so 4 rainbows.....

Last time I had the iron and a stack of material next to me and sewed one, ironed down then chopped a peice of the next bit of material sort of..... it took a bit of time. So this time around I have all the colours precut roughly ready to go. The white bits, there are too many, I'll cut and sew those as I go.

Now just to find the time to put them together. Busy weekend lined up, Daz is back tonight, working all day on Saturday, out to dinner on Saturday night with friends. Sunday off to Ad's house for the day. Can I take my machine? I'll have to as I am just itching to sew these!

8 comments:

Amy a.k.a. dragonryder4 said...

Love the fabrics and I can't wait to see the finished top :)
Amy

Tine said...

These fabrics are just fantastic! Those blocks are going to look amazing!

AJ said...

YUM YUM!!

Milly said...

Ooooh I love rainbow quilts/clothes so I will be watching for updates eagerly.

jacquie said...

I printed out this pattern...I've only tried paper piecing once and it didn't go very well, but I love this! Can't wait to see how it comes together.

Becky said...

WOW - I want to come to your house and sew with you. Those colors are GREAT!!!! Can't wait to see what it looks like when you are done.

Lily Mulholland said...

Oooh these are going to be beautiful! That's going to be my challenge for the weekend - finding some time to sew!

Cass said...

You can definitely take your machine to Add's house LOL