Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Table Runner Sneek Peak!

I have just finished sewing down the last of the binding for my table runner! Just under 3.5 metres! It looks good, the girls at Mothers Group ohh'ed and ahhh'ed this morning but they always do that. Thanks girls! There are a few sneek peeks over in our group blog, can't wait till they all arrive at their new homes and are revealed! Just have to do a label.

There has been a lot of focus on Grace in the last week or so with the school term ending and getting her first semester report, which was fanastic, but Miss Milly is shining in her own little light. She did this drawing on the weekend which blew Daz and I away with the detail. Its me in the garden with some clouds and her as well in the right hand corner. Clever little thing she is, not biased am I? So ready for kindy next year!

3 comments:

AJ said...

So Cute Helen...she'll ace 'em at Kindy!!

Cass said...

Millie's getting so grown up. Love the sneak peak too

Emma said...

Oooh! Looks good, Helen! I can't wait to see the whole thing? Is it headed to SA by any chance???