Friday, July 18, 2008

Brilliante Weblog Award

Tami from Lemon Tree Tales recently awarded me the Brillante Weblog Award which was bit of a suprise and humbling too. She described me as a "quilter who shares my taste in the brighter, happier colours". Yep, that desciption fits alright! Tami is amazing as she does cloth dolls, quilts and sewing! My hat goes off to anyone who can make a cloth doll, they are hard! Isn't the www an amazing place, how a little blog in the maze of surburbia can reach out to other people....

Here's the rules:
Put the logo on your blog.
Add a link to the person who awarded you.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Add links to those blogs on yours.
Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

And the winners are.......

AJ
My bestest online quilting buddy and MSN Friday night chat buddy! She is a teacher and I wonder how she manages to do any quilting at all, but she does, lovely and bright work!

Lily
A Canberra quilter who is about to have her second child any day now! Her attention to detail is amazing and her blog posts are always full of photos which I like, you really feel like you are there!

Cass
The lovely Cass who I got to meet IRL in March, such a sweetie. She is the bagmaker of blogs! Check out her latest post of the idea she scribbled on a scrap bit of paper and what she has created!

Ad
Well, what can I say? Check out the comments on this post!

And here's where it gets tricky as some of the blogs I like already have the award! LOL So I'll just second the nomination for Susan and Tine and Sheridan. Lovely blogs and worth a read if you haven't discovered them already.

Happy blogging everyone.

3 comments:

AJ said...

xxxooooxxxx

Who am I going to give mine to you already have one!!!

Love your bestest online buddy!!

thehummingcat said...

hmph. Where's mine??

Lily Mulholland said...

Awww shucks, thanks Helen :)

LOL at Adds' comment!