Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mini Quilt Sneek Peak

Had one of those afternoons today were you just sew, sew, sew! I thought I was running behind on my July swap for the 6-12 inch Mini Quilt Swap, but after todays effort, back on track! Just have to sew on the binding! Here is a sneak peak for my partner, the talented Lisa. We are both suffering the feeling of swap swamp madness, what were we all thinking??! Just a few more to get through....

Now those yellow and orange points look kinda familiar and I'll just come out and admit it.... I have unpicked my Summer 4 Seasons Doll Quilt. I took out the blue sashing/cross. On closer inspection I noticed that the cyan fabric had like a lump in it and when I picked it, it came off and left a white dot. So nope, not good enough, unpicked the lot. Its now back in 4 seperate squares, or is it?

2 comments:

Tine said...

The sneak peek looks great! I will be waiting impatiently to see the whole quilt :-)

Emma said...

I do like the look of that peek - could it be what I think it is? As for that lump - it certainly solved your quandry!