Monday, April 21, 2008
Spring! 4 Seasons Dolls Quilt finished
I have finished my Spring quilt for the 4 Seasons Dolls Quilt Swap. Yahhhhh! Label sewn on. I've editied out who it is going to in the above photo, but left in the country as a teaser! I hope my swapee likes it. She doesn't blog much about quilting, so was hard to see what her tastes where. It was fun to sew. I must admit I enjoyed sewing the first one more, cause it was a new technique, bit of a challenge. The second time along it was a bit different it design, but wasn't as exciting. So now just to pop some tissue paper around it and take it to the Post Office tomorrow. And I can cross another thing off my list. Although a few hours after I posted the list, I realized I had left finishing this quilt off it. I have the binding all done, just need to do about an hours quilting and then sew the label on. Must hurry before the child turns 1! So not much progress on the list then, crossing off one thing and adding another. At least its not a new from scratch project...
1. Sew a sleeve on my 4 SDQ Swap, hang it up.
2. Finish the other bird flickr DQS#3. Sew on sleeve, hang.
3. Start on Emma's RR block. Post!
4. Sew label on 4 SDQ Swap. Post! Done!
5. Finish AJ's mystery quilt top.
6. Name door hanging for Caitlin. Turns 1 in May.
7. Finish Squid Eye quilt.
8. Get Grace's log cabin quilt to a professional quilter.
9. Finish baby N's quilt. Label, post!