Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Grace!

My eldest daughter is 5 today. 5! Wow, this time 5 years ago I was lying recovering in the Adult Special Care Unit and she was upstairs in the ICU, nothing wrong with her, she just couldn't be with me. Looking back it was a horrid birth, ended up being an emergancy C section but flipping the coin over and looking on the positive side, I am extremely lucky to have her in my life and also thankful that I was able to have another daughter after her. So I don't really want to dwell on the birth experience, I'll just be thankful that we have been blessed with two daughters.

Happy 5th birthday to our darling Grace! Thank you for 5 wonderful, funny, loving, challenging and fantastic years. We have loved every moment.

8 comments:

thehummingcat said...

Happy 5th Birthday Grace! I want to see a pic of you with all your pressies. Love Aunty Ad xx

Little Munchkins said...

Happy birthday Grace! I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Cass said...

Happy Birthday Grace. Helen that is a lovely shot.

AJ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS GRACE!!! I hope you have had a wonderful day sweetheart!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grace. Hope you had a wonderful day :0)

Emma said...

Happy 5th Birthday, Gorgeous Grace!

Lily Mulholland said...

Helen she's adorable. No wonder you're so proud of Miss Grace!

Sequana said...

You didn't mention Grace was a model!.....*S*

Happy Birthday from Chicago.....