Feeling like a boring blogger at the moment. All I'm blogging is dolls quilts and hey, here is yet another photo! I have embellished the birds. They look cute. I am just taking a break from the quilting on it, think I'll be up to binding it later this evening. Its a cold wet and windy day here in Perth today and we have all hung in the lounge room today, watching telly, eating lunch, the girls doing some craft, Daz watching snippets of the AFL when he can. Everyone is amused enough to leave me alone so I can sew!
Now that I have nearly finished this dolls quilt, I am starting to think about all the other things I have to finish. I have to write a list. In no order of preferance or importance.....
1. Sew a sleeve on my 4 SDQ Swap, hang it up.
2. Finish the other bird flickr DQS#3. Sew on sleeve, hang.
3. Start on Emma's RR block. Post!
4. Sew label on 4 SDQ Swap. Post!
5. Finish AJ's mystery quilt top.
6. Name door hanging for Caitlin. Turns 1 in May.
7. Finish Squid Eye quilt.
8. Get Grace's log cabin quilt to a professional quilter.
Phew! I think thats all. I am determined to get some projects crossed off this WIP list before starting anything new.