Friday, April 11, 2008

4 Seasons Swap - Spring - Take 2!

Well I have been working along with version 2 of the Spring 4 Seasons Swap. Doing it a bit different with the colours and border technique. Working very closely with my tape measurer, don't want to make it too big this time! Doing things the second time around is faster. I'm pleased with it so far but my mind is already on the next project. The dolls quilt for this swap. All I have done so far is pull the fabric I'm going to use from my stash!

This sketch was the start of this quilt, this was my original design. Isn't it funny how you always stray from the original idea. Well at least I do, do you?

3 comments:

Cass said...

Helen that looks great, whoever gets that should be very happy

Lily Mulholland said...

It's looking lovely Helen - hah! I have some of that orange fabric in mine too! (And purple and pink LOL). I had to trim my borders the other day - realised I was heading for a 'too big by only an inch' end result!

susan said...

i wish i was in the fourseasonswap, just so i could get this lovely flower quilt!!!