Thursday, May 15, 2008

Signing Up Time for Summer Four Seasons Dolls Quilt Swap!

For all of you who have been wondering how to get involved in a dolls quilt swap, here is the call out for the next round in the 4 Seasons Dolls Quilt Sawp. I've already signed up and am thinking, summer, summer, summer, what does that mean too me? Hot sticky days, trips to Rottnest, endless blue skies.... Have to think about this one. Here are two of my favourites from the last round, besides the amazing quilt I got from the lovely Fiona!

This one is just incredible, by nkdolin who has a cool blog here.

And look at this amazing one! Done by the lady who organized the swap, it is just beautiful, check out her blog here. Such detail!

2 comments:

Helen said...

So noone is signing up with me??!

Nikki said...

I don't think anyone has ever referenced me before! The response to that quilt has been overwhelming! I really love it too. It was HARD to send it away! I may have to make a replica for myself. I'm so glad everyone has been enjoying it.