Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Swaps! Swaps!


Have been involved in a few swaps lately which is always fun. Recieved the above bundle of goodies from Paula who I did a swap with through the Fat Quarter Swap group on flickr. Thank you Paula, I love Jan Mullen fabrics and those peanut butter cup chocolate! mmmmmmmm!!!

And spent last night cutting out all these 3.5 inch squares for a swap we are doing amungst the quilting girls on Essential Baby. Just a sneek peak for them!


Thank you for all the lovely comments in entering my 1st year blogiversary! Thats a great way to become popular, run a comp! :) My assistant drew the winner, Leah. Congratulations! Watch your mailbox!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Ooh! Ooh! I've seriously NEVER won anything! That's so exciting! Thankyou so much!

Anonymous said...

Can you bring those other two peanut butter cup chocolates to mothers' group tomorrow?

Kylie said...

Congratulations Leah! Cant wait to see what you receive!

atet said...

Oh what fun fabrics and goodies! And a happy belated blogoversary to you!

Lily Mulholland said...

Congrats MG! I recognise a lot of that fabric - I think I must've bought the same charm pack once upon a time!

Helen said...

Sorry Ms Anon, ate them all!! :)