Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WIP Wednesday - Blue and Orange Squares.

Ever since completing the Blue Squares Quilt, I have been itching to do another. So I have very bravely unrolled one of my Kona Solid Rolls and taken the blue and orange out along with some of my stash and been randomly sewing squares...... These will be 9.5 inches finished. It is great using the strips from the roll, easy peasy. I have run out of room to put them on my design wall in my sewing area, so I have stuck them to the door of the sewing room!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They look wonderful! Wasn't it freeing to open up that roll?

AJ said...

Blue and Orange..that is brave!! Love it!! Is it beacuse your swap buddy wanted no orange?? got you thinking didn't it!

KateKwiltz said...

LOVE the colors! I thought that blue squares quilt would be hard to beat, but this one's looking even more delicious!
Looking forward to seeing the final top!

Four dogs and one quilter said...

My favorite combination. Where I grew up, Nassau County, New York, the police cars where blue and orange. Who knew they were so into colors!

Poppyprint said...

This is going to be so cool!