1. What's your favorite colour?
Pink and purple for the girls. Personally in my quilting I love the citrus tones, lime green and orange and yellow.
2. What's your favorite item to sew?
Shirring is fun. Like making cushions too.
3. What items other people have made would you have loved to have done yourself?
Hats and bags. Haven't yet either. Looks too hard?
4. What takes your fancy in the notions world? Rik Rack? Ribbons?
5. What is your fabric weakness?
Material that matches. The same print but in different colourways.
6. What's one thing you haven't tried but would like to?
Same answer as #3, bags and hats!
7. Are there any patterns that you like in particular?
Easy ones! LOL
8. For how long have you been sewing?
For about 3 years.
9. What size are your kids?
Milly is a size 2. Grace a size 4 top and 3 bottom.
10. Do you like quick projects or projects that take a little longer to finish?
Both. Love sewing stuff for the girls to wear as thats quick. On the other hand a baby quilt can take a few months, but nothing beats the feeling of sewing on that final few cms of binding!
11. What do you hope to do with your sewing in the future?Selling/Sell more/keep as hobby etc/Design....?
Just keep it as a hobby for the moment. I don't mind selling the wet bags on ebay for some extra $$, but I enjoy it just as a hobby.
12. What is your favourite time of year?
Summer. Love those warm twilight nights.
13. What is your favorite type of fabric?
14. What is you least favourite fabric to sew with?
PUL's bit of a PITA to sew with.
15. Do you have any christmas traditions?
Started a new one this year. Took the girls to Myers and they got to pick out one special decoration for the tree. They have a stocking at the end of their bed on Christmas Eve and open the presents in there in the morning on our bed.
16. What frustrates you about sewing?
Trying the outfit on Grace to see if it fits! And not having enough time in the day to actually sew.
17. What 'style' do you dress your children in/ which shop clothes do you try to imitate?
No style as such. I like the Fred Bare prints but the only FB we own is hand me downs from my sisters 4 year old! I do like some of Pumpkin Patches skirts though. But nothing wrong with clothes from Target, Kmart and Big W either!