Thursday, December 03, 2009

Christmas Runner #4 Finished!

Despite a busy week outside of my blogging life, I finished table runner #4! Just a simple Disappearing 9 Patch block with some Moda charm squares I have had since.... who knows when! These runners have been great for stash busting!

The binding was left over from this quilt. And the backing was a perfect half yard cut from equilter earlier this year too. I just did a quick stipple over it. I can't emphasis enough these are quick, easy and simple runners! I am making the exact same pattern for Runner #5, nearly ready to sandwich it. I think I'll do a tutorial so you can see how easy peasy it is!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Another fab finish and a yes please to a tutorial!

One Flew Over said...

Crikey! You are the table runner queen!!

Becky said...

You are doing so well with the table runners! I have finished....1 LOL.

Which reminds me, I need to blog it :)

Shari said...

Your Christmas tablerunners are turning out just fantastic! The teachers will love them...

Cass said...

Nice, shame work is hindering your sewing and quilting time!

QuiltyBee said...

I love these--disappearing 9 patch always comes through!

Vickie E said...

very nice..love that fabric line

Natalie said...

I love all the runners you've made, but I think this one is my favourite!

Lily Mulholland said...

Oh yes, this is my fave so far too. Can't go wrong with D9P! I like the skinny border too.

Ruth's Place said...

It's beautiful!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

very nice!!!

Mark said...

Gorgeous colours in this one! Love the D9P!