Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas.

This years Santa photo.... I don't like it! Santa has weird eye's, his hands are hovering over the girls shoulders, it was rushed, I should have insisted another set was taken to choose from, Daz said naaaaa, this one is okay. Lesson learnt, never let a man pick the Santa photo!

That aside, Merry Christmas to all my readers on my humble blog. Thank you all for your lovely comments. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Santa brings you something quiting related. We are away on holidays for a few weeks, I don't know how great the magic stick will be in it's coverage, so I'll say Merry Christmas now and see you next year!

11 comments:

Sam said...

Merry Christmas to you too, and I hope you have a great holiday!

wishes, true and kind said...

Your girls look lovely!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am with you, strange Santa, but your girls are older and beautiful and happy.

Merry Christmas, Helen!

Andi said...

Well at least the girls look lovely.
Merry merry!!
Andi x

Mark said...

Your girls look gorgeous, Love their dresses! but what on earth is Santa looking at?!
Merry Christmas to you Helen, have a wonderful break!

Car said...

Merry Christmas to you & your family to Helen ~ stay safe and look forward to reading all bout your 2010 quilting projects :)

Becky said...

Hmm, Santa could improve, but your girls look lovely!

Merry Christmas :)

Corrie said...

gosh your girls are growing so fast! I think they look sweet and lovely, mine wore matching dresses too. We were making people in the queue get a bit cranky because they took so many pictures to get the right one!!!!!!!!

have a wonderful christmas!
corrie:)

Karen said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Helen, it's been ages since I popped in and I can't get over by how 'grown up' your girls look now!
They're gorgeous.
Santa looks as though one of the elves might have distracted him, he didn't have any helpers in low-cut tops or tight T's nearby did he!!??
Hope youhad a great Christmas.

Ruth's Place said...

The girls do look lovely.

Happy New Year.

Xena said...

Our Myer Santa was a bit on the weird side to.Lucky the kids looked great as do your not so little ones.