Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Easter Hat Parade



Today was the Easter Hat Parade at Grace's kindy. *sigh* I'm loving all these kindy things! She's been coming home all week with Easter craft stuff, harboiled eggs painted with wax crayons, dipped in dye, egg shaped paintings and my favourite a rabbit face on a stick made from a paper plate and some cotton wool and pipe cleaners for whiskers!
This morning was the hat/bonnet parade. I constructed this from an ice cream container and lots of glue! On the top were some little fluffy chickens, daisies sticking out the side and every thing covered by feathers! Kind of a Davy Crocket, Russian inspired number?

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Very cute Helen, you did a great job on the Easter Bonnet. Your girls are absolutely adorable.

Cass said...

Oh Helen she looks great and so does Millie

Kylie said...

Oh what a fab job on the easter bonnet - and yes your girls are the cutest.

Unknown said...

Boy oh boy, that is one fancy hat!!! I love the little chickens, how cute.
Lottie has her hat parade tomorrow, but they made the hats at kinder so I haven't even seen it yet. I can't wait. I am loving all this kindy stuff too.

AJ said...

Well done Grace (and Mum) super cute!! Your love of bright colours shines through!!!

Lisa said...

Very cute Helen, she looks so happy in her Easter Bonnet.