Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sew It Together 2011!

No WIP today as the only craft related work that has been going on is exercising my credit card to book flights to go here! I know it's not till March but I was looking online at air tickets on the weekend, just out of curiosity and it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be. And after some talking with the darling husband, he said just book it! I was so disappointed when I missed out on this year in Melbourne. I know it just wasn't sensible then to go after being in a new town 2 months and the airfare prices so close to the event were shocking!

And I'll be saving on accommodation as I am bunking with this lovely blogger buddy! I'm excited as I get to meet this girl and this girl and this girl and lots of others too! As well as finally meeting the lovely organizer of the whole event! At last!!!

8 comments:

Andi said...

i'll be there!!!!
Looking forward to meeting you too!!!
Andi :-)

Kate said...

Oh, I wish wish wish I could go. It sounds amazing! You'll have a blast!

AJ said...

woo hoo!!! Got room in your suitcase for me??

carol said...

What a wonderful thing to look forward to. it'll get more and more exciting as the date gets closer and closer. I'm so happy you get to go and I wish I could come too!

Anonymous said...

Our first confirmed attendee for next year - hooray!

I'm so excited to finally meet you, Helen!

Poppyprint said...

WOW! How fun to get together with bloggy buddies...now for us overseas followers, please tell us just what goes on at 'Sew it Together' that's got you so excited!

Riel Nason said...

Sounds great! Wish I could go to something like that ... but I can just imagine what the plane tickets would be from here ... ;-)

Lily Mulholland said...

I am totes looking forward to it too! I am not bunking in with Cass, I am booking a swish hotel for the night. I def need some PAMPERING! LOL