Wednesday, March 03, 2010

WIP Wednesday - Some Tiny Houses.




So Sarah's Baby Quilt is drapped over the ironing board waiting for a few quiet hours when I can start quilting it. The baby is due any day though..... But in the mean time I have turned my attention back to Milly's quilt and I made these smaller wonky house blocks for the corners of her quilt top. These were all made from the scraps sent back with the blocks the girls from the Around The Block swap. Another stash busting tick for me. These will trim down to 5 by maybe 6 inches, so not that tiny really, but a lot smaller than the other blocks!

6 comments:

Mark said...

Aww they are so cute, I love the one 2nd from the bottom, It reminds me of the houses I drew as a little kid!

AJ said...

I like the flowers in the front garden!

MandMStudio said...

So cute:) I also love the 3rd one.

sopheecat said...

well the look HUGE when you photograph them like that!

xox

Poppyprint said...

Fantastic wee houses! I love the colour palette. Keep rockin' that stash!!

Lily Mulholland said...

Very cute as well. I am planning on doing two of these next year - for Tristan and Romily. No way I'll get to them this year - I have too much on already!