Tuesday, December 02, 2008

WIP Tuesday - Week 43 - A Pink Cow

Another square cut from this UFO wall hanging to make a mini quilt. I need to add some eyes and it's just going to be a quick little mini for a friend. I miss making mini quilts from the flickr mini quilt group, when the Mystery Quilt is finished and maybe the Squid Eye, two big projects then I'll get back into it, once the hype of Christmas is over.

WIP Tuesday hasn't the same ring to it as WIP Wednesday but tomorrow is Give Away Day......

5 comments:

Austysmum said...

I love this! Very cute!!

Unknown said...

This is my favourite block ever! If I ever become skilled enough to do a quilt I will make a farm animal one with this block in it! Love the colours you have chosen.

Bonus Mom said...

Gorgeous. The colors are fab!

Barb said...

Found you from Sew Mama Sew and commented for the give away but just had to comment on this cow too. It's just adorable!

Lily Mulholland said...

This is a cute one too. I am so glad you are finding new homes for this old UFO! And love those Lakehouse fabrics too :)