Friday, December 14, 2007

My Christmas Swap from Leah

Look at all these lovely goodies that I recieved in the mail from Leah as part of the EB Sewing Girls Christmas Swap! Talk about spoilt! A copy of the wonderful Patchworking & Quilting mag, which I don't have! A cute pincushion, made by you Leah? Some lovely Christmas material, some sweet iron on transfers of little retro maids kinda like Holly Hobbie, a childhood favourite. A handstitched little Christmas hanging of a very trim Santa! I showed Grace and her comment was "Look at his small legs! Is that really Santa?" And lastly a very genourous 10 fat flats from Spotlight. You spoilt me with 10 Leah, lovely choice of colours too, right up my pallette alley! Thank you for everything and also thank you for organizing this swap too, great work!

Was thinking about all the swaps we have done this year. We have had the Valentines Day swap in February. The Kitchen Swap in April where I scored some lovely goodies from Cass. The Dress Up Swap in July from Kerry. Those are Milly's faourite shoes Kerry! And finally the Bag Swap in October from Bec. Such a great way to share with such a lovely group of ladies. Wonder what 2008 will hold for us in the world of sewing swaps?

4 comments:

AJ said...

You got spoilt Helen!!

Cass said...

Very spoilt indeed Helen. Can't believe all those swaps too

atet said...

Oh what lovely goodies!

Leah said...

Once again, it was my pleasure Helen. Can't wait to see what the FQs get made into.