Two work in progress items today! I have just finished the boarders of Caitlins quilt! I had Mothers Group at my house this morning, little did Caitlin's Mum know what was sitting in the next room from where we were drinking coffee and chatting! Thanks for all those who commented regarding my square or rectangle deliema. I liked the idea of the rectangle, but the thought of making more blocks didn't grab me, and I didn't want it to get too big. So I took out all the blocks that were just 4 x 3.5 inches, cause I thought I could use them in my Dissappearing 9 Patch Quilt for Milly. So I culled it from 48 blocks down to 35 blocks and slimmed it down to the size above, 91 x 120 cms. I'm liking the pink strippey boarder, thinking a dark pink or purple binding.
Below is a sneek peak of my Dolls Quilt for the EB swap. I used the macro setting on my camera for this shot, I'm impressed, you can make out the grain of the fabric! This has been sitting up on the felt wall for a week, working out colour A or colour B background..... Now I have Caitlins Quilt top all done, I'll get stuck back into this.
I have just listed some half a metre of fabrics in the store too.