Thursday, November 23, 2006

Fabric Retail Therapy


Seems like I haven't brought any fabric for ages! Didn't really mean to buy any yesterday..... Went to my sisters for morning tea and so the girls could play. After she spent the first 20 minutes raving about how beautiful Ingrids Rose Top Grace was wearing, we then just popped into Textile Traders where I picked up the above fabric, for no reason than just because! Was stoked as the one on the left I have been watching on ebay goes for $6US for a fat quarter and I got 2.4 metres for $4 a metre! The strippey ones are just perfect for backing material too, I have the yellow/orange stipes already put away for my current project.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who needs a reason to buy fabric Helen! Not me, that's for sure. I am glad Grace likes the top :)