Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blue and Orange Square Baby Quilt Finished.

I finished sewing down the binding and the label on this quilt last night. There are so many documentaries on the Titanic at the moment on telly, I have been watching and sewing.

It measures 32 x 44 inches. I am a bit dissappointed with how the quilting has dragged down that strip of light blue at the top. Its not so noticeable in real life, but as always photos make it look worse than it is! Makes me wonder if I had just stippled it would it have been like this?

It has been a great stash buster quilt.

Best get it in the mail before this baby gets any bigger!

Photos of a hard day in the Kimberley from yesterday can be found here.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

A wonderful quilt, I love the spots of oranges all around and they are distributed so well :-)
And I think the baby won't complain about the dragged blue fabric. At least I wouldn't

Cille said...

Very quite quilt. I always like blues but the little orange splaches make it really pop.

ruthsplace said...

I love this quilt. The orange really makes it sing.