Sunday, February 27, 2011

Around the Block - February.

Ohhhh, just slipping in for this months round of Around the Block 2! This month I picked Becky's envelope. She asked for triangles, as long as it had a triangle in it, she was happy! I noticed in her inspiration gallery though she had two of these flying geese in a circle. It's always been a block I wanted to do, so I printed out the free pattern found here and some sewing, unpicking, more sewing, more unpicking later, wolah! Hope you like it Becky! Now shall I post it over or hand it to you in person next month at SIT??! :)

4 comments:

felicity said...

Circle of Geese is one of my all-time favourite blocks. I love the pink and green, too.

Sara said...

I love the single solitary bird in the bottom right green triangle.

carol said...

I love that block, but am too inept to try it. paper piecing is not my strong suit. :( Perhaps that is why I love it soooo much!

MARIA CRISTINA said...

Hermoso!!!!