Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rond Robin Centre Finished

Well that wasn't a WIP for long! I really got stuck into finishing this last night while watching Underbelly on TV. When I finished and held up to show Daz he was like "WOW! That looks fantastic!" I laughed, the tone of his voice suggested that it was my first fantastic piece! I'm happy with how this has turned out, the flash on my camera has made it look stark, there is a pattern in the white material. I have bundled it away, ready to post in March to AJ who will work her magic on the next border.

Other quilty news, I have signed up for the Spring round of the Four Season's Quilt Swap. I had admired the round of Fall and Winter in several blogs, I thought you had to sign up for all four seasons at first which I couldn't commit too, but Spring and maybe Summer I can do. Haven't got my swap partner yet but am all excitied and have a few patterns picked out already.

7 comments:

AJ said...

Stunning Helen...but then all of your work is!! :P :)

Heids said...

I agree with Daz, aka Mr Helen, it is fantastic - I love the blanket stitching. Can't wait to see how it progresses through the Round Robin. I am just in awe of you quilting girls.

MeganZ said...

This is so beautiful!! I love red and black - and your stitching is perfect. Nice work!

Cass said...

I agree with Daz to WOW.

Emma said...

Love it, Helen!

Lily Mulholland said...

Wow Helen - it's great! Love the colour combo. Am a bit jealous that your machine does blanket stitch!

And happy anniversary - you got married just after Carl and me!

Unknown said...

Well that was a well deserved WOW from Mr Helen. It really is beautiful!

I have tagged you on my blog. Hope you dont mind.