Friday, October 05, 2007

Whats in your name?? Tagged Time!

Ingrid has tagged me, haven't been tagged for ages, what fun!

Here’s how it works:1. Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.2. When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.3. At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.4. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to read your blog.5. If I’ve tagged YOU (see below), please join in on the fun!

H.... Happy. I like to think I have a happy outlike on life. People often say that my quilts are happy.
E.... Eggs, I am currently teaching Grace the correct way to crack an egg when we make a cake. A messy affair indeed! Lets just say we have shell in our cakes!
L... Licorice! mmmm! Just plain licorice, not the allsorts, just plain normal licorice!
E.... ET, a movie of my childhood that sticks to me cause I really wanted a bike that could fly (didn't realize till later it was ET in the basket that made it fly!) and I wished I was Drew Barrymore.
N.... Neat some of the time. I do have a thing that the lounge room has to be tidy before I sit down and relax for the night in in. Daz is happy to sit amungst the mess, but me, nope, I have to put away those megablocks and books and tidy all the cushions.

What a hard name to do, 2 E's! I was stretching it there to think of something! Okay, now I am going to tag Novy , Lily , Emma , Natalie and Kylie.

2 comments:

Lily Mulholland said...

I like licorice too! Phew, I only have four letters to deal with :)

Anonymous said...

I want to play tag too! I know I'm supposed to do my own name but as I am anonymous, I will just have to do another one for Helen!

Honest
Excellent mother
Loyal
Extremely generous
'Nd creative, clever and kind

(That's cheating with the N, isn't it! But it's all true.)

Love MV