I finished sewing on the label to my flickr dolls quilt swap last night, yahh! When I started out I was intending to make two, but then kinda fell out of love with it and stuck to making one, but being a true Gemini, maybe I should have made two, it's grown on me and I'll admit I'll be sad to see this leave my sewing room.
I followed Marlene's lead and ended up doing a bubble style of quilting in the white. You can see it better on the back here. White on white, not so good in the world of blogger.
I did have a small heart attack when I pulled it out of the washing machine after washing it. The red had run on the white in just a small area. I was so cross! Luckily I had a satchet of this Run Away Colour Remover for occassions just like this...... I soaked it for an hour, washed it again and wolah, the run had dissappeared, thank goodness or otherwise I would have been making another one after all.
Now to package this up and send it off to it's new home.