Monday, May 15, 2017

Blue and Green Scraps!


Scraps! Scraps! Scraps! This is all the blue scraps I have retrieved from my scrap basket. I have enjoyed sewing the latest scrap rainbow tablerunner that I thought for next one I would follow a similar pattern but just do blue and greens. I got so into it that I have already pulled the green fabrics and sewn the blocks for green. Time to turn to the blues....


So the first pile looks like this when ironed out. I found myself thinking as I was ironing these scraps, funny how fabric taste can change. When I first started sewing I was into bright fabric. A lot of these scraps are left over binding bits.


And talking of binding..... I have finished the quilting on the latest tablerunner. Now which binding? Some stripes or black and white spots? Help!

3 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I like the spots.

Maria said...

Awesome table runner. I like the black and white spots

ruthsplace said...

I'm torn. My eye naturally gravitates to the stripes at the bottom as a great binding, but I also like the spots.